The Qualified Family Office Professional (QFOP):
Is designed for those whom want to enter the realm of the single family office. This can be done by creating, operating & managing the investments of Single Family Offices. The course is a self-study program that will allow you to learn your own pace. The course focuses on providing transparent case studies, best practices, mistakes to avoid, and models to follow if you are looking to run a single family office or have one started for your clients or family. The QFOP is the #1 most popular self-paced family office training program covering the fundamentals, structures, best practices, trends, and areas of investment critical to managing single and multi-family offices. The QFOP program includes training in many diverse areas related to investing capital for the ultra-affluent, including financial modeling & analysis, hedge funds, private equity, and investment banking
Benefits of Becoming a Qualified Family Office Professional (QFOP)
Add the Qualified Family Office Professional (QFOP) Program to Your Resume Immediately
- Listen to interviews with over 30 single family office and multi-family office executives globally, several of whom each directly manage over $1 billion in assets for exceptionally wealthy families. These exclusive audio interviews make up over 30 hours of audio MP3 content for you to learn directly from leaders at family offices such as the Threshold Group, Constellation Wealth Advisors, and Marcuard Family Office.
- Gain access to over 200 video modules including conference presentations, short facts on the family office industry, and training modules taken from some of our most advanced finance training and certificate programs in the industry.
- Advance your family office career by raising your level of family office knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively. Specialized knowledge is valuable and an asset in our knowledge economy. Mastering the construction of financial models allows you to work more efficiently than your competitors.
- Speak the family office language. Earning the QFOP Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry. Our program will help you to understand the terms and implement the tactics and tools of leading financial modeling professionals.
: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Qualified Family Office Professional (QFOP) program. Once you graduate, you can add the QFOP designation after your name, and you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
How Does This Program Work?
- Completed a challenging family office training and certification program that required the completion of a strategic project and covered family office terms, risk management, investment strategies, financial modeling techniques, and best practices.
- Obtained a 80% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on family offices, which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
Once you register for the QFOP, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online QFOP Classroom page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, training videos, and audio resources. After you’ve gone through the materials there and the required text book and feel ready to take the QFOP examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination. We offer an exam on the 10th of every month, giving you 12 opportunities to take the examination each year. Simply complete the Examination Scheduling
form, send an email, or give us a call at least 2 weeks before the upcoming exam date, and we’ll get you set up for the test. After you pass the QFOP examination, you’ll be awarded the QFOP certificate and designation to use after your name.
Who is This Family Office Training Program Built For?
The Qualified Family Office Professional program is available for professionals in wealth management, investment fund management, trust & estates, insurance, capital raising, or other areas where more fundamental family office knowledge would be helpful. There are no minimum educational requirements for completing the QFOP program, it is available for anyone, and can be completed from anywhere in the world at your own pace using the internet.
Investment Certification Course Catalog: Click here
if you would like to review all of our training program options, design your Master’s Certificate, or print out and show what programs you want to complete. We encourage you to share our catalog with your boss, business partner, or team.
Master’s Certificate Credit:
The Master’s Certificate
in Finance & Investments is a challenging program requiring the participant to complete a total of five training programs on FinanceTraining.com. Current Finance & Investments Department programs to choose from include Financial Analysis
, Hedge Funds
, Investment Banking
, Private Equity
, Business Brokerage
, Financial Modeling
and Qualified Family Office Professional
. Click Here
to view more details about joining our Master’s Certification Program.
Qualified Family Office Professional Learning Objectives
Expert Audio Interviews:
- Understanding positioning, industry trends, the best tools, and the components necessary for a successful career in the family office platform.
- Utilize the best practices, models, and fundamentals of managing a family offices, hedge funds, private equity, financial modeling, financial analysis, and investment banking.
- Learn from experts with decades of experience in the family office industry to provide first hand insight and structures to implement.
- Gain knowledge in innovative techniques to attract clientele.
- Lifetime Access to tools and multimedia family office resources found online within the Qualified Family Office Professional (QFOP) Program.
In this invaluable program you receive over 30 hours of audio and insights from Family Office experts ranging from CEO’s to executive board members that typically don’t speak to the press and maintain utmost privacy. These experts including:
Video Modules + Audio Interviews + Required Reading
|Marc Lowlicht Furtherlane
|Arnold Bon Luxembourg
||Graham Harrison & Jonathan Gramble
||David Thomas Equitas
Completing the QFOP program involves self-paced studying using our library of 250 concise video modules, over 30 family office executive interviews, and one required text: The Single Family Office Book by: Richard C. Wilson.
As of 2015 when this book was published, we believe it transparently quotes and interviews more single family offices than every other book in print today combined. To add another dimension of value to the text, and to make it more interactive at the same time we have included 40+ videos & audio interviews, and over 9 hours’ worth of recorded webinar content for you to stream or download for free.
Who Offers the QFOP?
The Qualified Family Office Professional is offered through the Family Office Club, an 83,000+ member global family
office association in the industry which is supported by WilsonTraining. Wilson Training has trained and certified over 15,000 professionals around the world and the Qualified Family Office Professional (QFOP) program leverages that program management, test development, and online classroom environment building expertise for the family office industry.
: Richard C. Wilson helps $100M+ net worth families create and manage their single family offices and currently manages 14 clients including mandates with three billionaire families and as the CEO of a $500M+ single family office and Head of Direct Investments for another with $200M+ in assets. Richard is also the founder of the Family Office Club, the largest membership-based family office association (FamilyOffices.com), along with equity holdings in the training, single family office management (SingleFamilyOffices.com), investment conference, search, data research, physical bullion, private equity (PrivatEquity.com), food, and energy industries which do over $10M a year in combined revenue.
We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day. Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 15,000 participants like you have completed our training programs.
Top 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Our Online Family Office Certification:
Are there weekly homework assignments, phone calls, or sessions that are scheduled at specific times?
There are no weekly homework assignments, phone calls, or classes scheduled. In fact, the only set dates in our programs are the 12 exam dates that we offer each year. The program is entirely self-paced.
Once you have registered, you will be provided with login details to access our proprietary certification platform. After you’ve logged in, you will be able to watch the program’s video training modules, complete your strategic project (as laid out in the study guide), email our faculty with questions, complete the self-grading practice test, and schedule your online examination. Our examination is offered 100% online, which has allowed participants from over 40 countries to participate and complete our programs.
How can I use this certification on my resume or bio after completing it?
While you are enrolled in the program you can note that you are currently a candidate. For example, if taking the QFOP program, you can note on your resume or business profiles that you are a QFOP Candidate.
After completing the program you are then able note that you are certified in this area on your resume, professional biography, LinkedIn.com account, Facebook account, cover letters for job applications, etc. Contact us if you would like specialized sized images of the designation logo to place on your personal or social media website pages.
Will becoming certified really help me in my career?
We live in a knowledge-based economy. Our programs are geared toward very specific fields and skill sets to help you gain specialized knowledge within areas most critical to your success. Completing a certification program allows you to show others on your resume and bio that you are more well-trained and credible than other professionals in the industry. A recent study by Gartner also showed that certification programs increased compensation by 5-11% on average, and can boost your income by as much as 30-40% annually. When an employer or potential client is choosing between you and someone with very similar work experience and education, being certified is one more thing that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Tags: Family Office Training, Enterprise Training for Family Offices, Single Family Office Training, Multi-Family Office Training, Family Office Best Practices, Qualified Family Office Professional, QFOP