The Investor Relations Database is a Master Database that has several Investor types.
- Multi Family Offices
- Single Family Offices
- Fund of Funds
- Wealth Management
- Private Equity
- Pension Funds
- Sovereign Wealth
- Investment Consultants
- Angel Investor
- Venture Capital
- Corporate VC
- Health Care
- Real Estate
Investor Databases offers a collection of inclusive contact details from around the globe. These inclusive contact details include the following information when available:
- Name of Firm
- An Average of ~3 Contacts Per Office
- Contacts’ Associated Job Titles
- Contact Phone Number & Email Address
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Email Address
- Address That Can be Sorted by Country, City, State, or Zip Code
- Investments/Areas of Interest
- Company History & Notes
- Website URL of the Family Office
- LinkedIn Profiles
- CRM ready
Note: While many profiles are complete, not all of the information for the above categories can be found for all of the offices in our database. Family offices are very secretive, and as such, information is often times scarce and hard to find. Family offices value their privacy and that of their clients. Information on AUM, investment preferences, and company history can be difficult to find, and as such, is a less complete portion of our database. Offices were not included in our database if a phone number or email address were not present, so each contact has at least one point of contact in addition to a mailing address.
Benefits of the Multi and Single Family Office Databases
- Gain access to investor contact details of investors
- Work more efficiently, raise capital faster than you otherwise could
- Expand your press release or newsletter mailing coverage by building direct valuable relationships
- Schedule more conference calls and on-site visits with prospects
- Become more efficient at accessing more than a trillion dollars in assets managed by the contacts within our database of family offices
- Update your old in-house database or directory of family offices
- Take advantage of the 1,000+ hours our team has invested in building the database to leverage your firm’s time and efforts
- Complete more road shows and sets of business trip meetings
- Enable your team to follow up with leads from industry conferences and meetings
- Reach concentrated pools of HNW and ultra high net worth investors
Uses for the Family Office Database Solution:
- Networking Event or Conference Announcements Easily Made Through Multiple Media Channels
- Market Research & Follow Up | Raise Capital From Family Offices
- Wider Distribution for Press Releases & Performance Updates Once Relationships Are Developed
- Road Shows & Third Party Marketing Activities
- Recruiting or Career Search Assistance
Buy The Family Office Database
Our Family Office Database now includes LinkedIn profile links, and an average of 3 contacts in over 1,300 family offices for over 3,000 contacts (Data Statistics). Our 11 person team provides industry leading family office database packages on single family offices, multi-family offices and a wide variety of institutional investors, and we are the only data provider to run a family office association while also advising on billions of dollars of family assets.
4 Database Packages Options: Each database of investors includes the firm’s contact details, contact name, contact job title, contact email address, contact phone number, physical address, and website URL. Enter your contact details and payment information below the package descriptions and our team will email you the Excel spreadsheet database(s) within 1 business day. We stand behind our guarantee that our data is accurate.
Risk Free Database Quality Guarantee: We provide a 4x per-listing refund for any contact you find in our database that is not in fact a family office wealth management firm. For example, if 10% of the database is off or outdated, you receive 40% of your money back. This takes the risk off of you and puts it back on us, full terms of purchase are here.
Additional Ordering Options: You can also use the Click to Chat button above, email us at [email protected], or call us during our East Coast business hours at (305) 677-3327 and we can process your order for you over the phone.
Risk-Free Family Office Database Purchase: We offer a dual level quality assurance agreement for our database. First, we provide each client with a free upgrade to the next version of our Family Offices Database. Second, we also provide a per-contact refund for any contact you find within our database, which is not, in fact, a family office wealth management firm. If 10% of the database is outdated, you get 40% of your money back.